Test Drive is providing a large panel of test plaforms that
runs a large variety of operating systems.
- A useful website about Pre-defined C/C++ Compiler Macros.
- Arnaud Desitter's page about using static and shared libraries
- Looking for a nice cvs statistics reporting tool ? The CVSChangelogBuilder could be the solution.
Other alternative projects:
Buildtool is another BSD licensed alternative to autoconf
made by Julio M. Merino Vidal.
- The TenDRA
project is a BSD licensed C compiler, with C++ STL support
- The original
- Scons is
a next-generation build tool that is a cross-platform substitute
to make with integrated functionality similar to autoconf and
Projects using PMK:
is an equation plotter using the gtk toolkit with a heavy emphasis on
is a gtk dict client and a personalized vocabulary builder.
is a C API for memcached. This project has since switched to autoconf.
is a PostgreSQL API for memcached. This project has since switched to autoconf.
- Eoz is a project that aims
at implementing a HTTP/1.1 (RFC 2616) compliant server for Unix systems.
- Toy'd is an advanced
next-generation Window Manager built on top of Aoof-Wm, an Advanced Object
Oriented Framework designed specifically for the development of portable
Window Management systems.
- Does it moo ? If not then the cows could maybe help you :)
- Need professional consulting services for UNIX(R) and unix-like
platforms ? Check the Codefusion IS website.